Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Manager Technical Support, Tier 2 Software will be responsible for leading, developing, mentoring, and auditing the quality control for the Technical Support Tier 2 Team. The individual will be responsible for finding areas of improvement in our service delivery, Processes, SOPs, Team enablement, and coming forward with solutions and ideas. The individual will also be working with onboarding new hires and ensuring the employee is effective within a month’s time.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively represent the Support department on cross-organizational teams to deliver on organizational objectives.
- Identify trends in customer requests and product performance and share those trends with internal Product, Engineering, and Partnerships to drive continuous improvement to our products and customer experience.
- Actively analyze the backlog, find areas of improvement, create a plan of action and report back to the management team.
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance. Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations.
- Identify, recommend and implement improvements to enhance the team's efficiency. Quick in decision-making factors on client platform onboarding issues.
- Aligning the team with organizational goals & attaining departmental KPIs; Resolution Time, Response Time, CSAT, Quality Assurance, Support On-Call, and escalations.
- Be responsible for hiring, development, training, On-Call Manager, and skills management for a team of Technical Support Engineers.
- Foster and grow relationships across product and engineering functions for knowledge building, incident engagement, new feature readiness, and product feedback.
- Establish good working relationships with customer facing teams (Sales, Customer Success, professional services, etc)
- Partner with incident and escalation management team to drive satisfactory resolution of customer escalations across Support, Product, Engineering and Customer Success.
What We’re Looking For:
- A minimum of 5+ years of technical support and 2+ years of delivery management experience is required
- BS in Engineering (Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field) is a plus
- Experience with addressing customer escalations and relaying concise and audience digestible updates to executive stakeholders
- Must be a people person, with thorough troubleshooting skills
- Possess excellent leadership skills and people management skills Organizational, time management, and decision-making skills
- Strong customer service skills to effectively work and resolve on Team’s questions.
- The employee will be expected to mentor the team members and demonstrate exceptional learning agility, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
- Must possess a diagnostic approach to assist our internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Possess excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to think out of the box.
- Strong understanding of APIs, SQL & software programming fundamentals.
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies, E.g. Looker, JIRA, Java, C++, Salesforce and Jira.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to discuss complex technical issues with both technical and non-technical teams
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously and work independently with limited supervision
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.