Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin’s Enablement Team plays a critical role in the strategic implementation of key business initiatives. Every team member has a crucial part in helping us fulfill our mission: To ensure that new and existing frontline team members are equipped with the information and skills they need to thrive in their roles.
Enablement Business Partners report to the Director of Enablement and are accountable for Enablement initiatives for their respective segments. For MM/ENT, this means you will monitor/analyze rep performance, diagnose root causes, and manage the execution of training to address performance gaps. You will work with our Instructional Design and Knowledge Management, and Onboarding leads, supplementing and guiding their efforts as needed to ensure the performance of new and existing reps in your segment is meeting or exceeding expectations.
Success criteria for this role include but are not limited to rep performance improvement (based on before/after evaluations), ramp time evaluations (for onboarding/early tenure support), and stakeholder/trainee satisfaction surveys.
What You'll Do:
- Build and nurture strong relationships with Mid-Market/Enterprise leads and stakeholders to ensure training content, methodologies and materials exceed their needs
- Source and continually monitor multiple sources of performance data (existing dashboards, interviews, focus groups, team meetings, etc.) to skillfully identify performance gaps
- Create a MM/ENT-Specific Training Calendar, Roadmap, and Competency Maps for all roles supported and tactfully manage competing priorities to ensure all stakeholder needs are met
- Design optimal learning experiences, using sound adult learning theory and strong learning objectives while catering to various learning styles
- Be a thought leader with stakeholders (all levels, reps, managers, and execs) on Enterprise Sales tactics and Training/Facilitation best practices.
- Define Metrics: For Onboarding, assist in establishing ramp-up metrics & benchmarks, for Ongoing, define metrics we will use to measure impact (before/after comparisons or Correlation of attainment)
- Coach the coaches (sales managers), supporting their effort to optimize their reps’ performance
What We're Looking For:
- 6+ years of progressive experience in Enterprise or upper-mid-market (including some management) and/or 4+ years of progressive responsibility in Enablement, L&D or Training roles in a high growth, B2B, SaaS organization
- Excellent communicator, presenter, facilitator, coach and influencer
- Verifiably successful experience in Sales or Business Development
- Strong Analytical skills, ability to pull reporting and visualize data
- Demonstrated ability to lead through ambiguity and actively build solutions for gaps that are slowing or blocking our ability to achieve results
- Expert ability to build relationships, influence, and promote a work environment focused on team development and constant coaching
- Expertise in ADDIE, Kirkpatrick’s evaluation model, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs, Bloom’s Taxonomy, and other adult learning theory
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.