Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the execution of key Platform initiatives, including but not limited to. build and development tools, automation, and CI/CD systems. This role requires someone with a strong collaborative and growth mindset. You will also look after the career development of the engineering team members.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Managing a team of 3-6 individual contributors
- Partnering with recruiting to hire engineers to the team
- Project planning and management
- Carry out weekly scrums, daily standups, and/or any other agile technique to manage team progress
- Mentor and help engineers to plan and execute their career paths
- Work with technical leads and managers to understand project requirements and business needs
- Work with senior team members to review all technical specifications
- Communicate and collaborate effectively across geographic locations.
What We're Looking For:
- Bachelors in Computer Science or similar
- At least 5 years of relevant development experience
- At least 2 years of people management and leadership experience
- Have technical depth and breadth in the following areas: build systems, automated testing systems, distributed systems, cloud infrastructure, container management/orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes), agile development.
- Has experience in executing cross-functional projects across geographic locations.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Preferred experience with: AWS, Ruby on Rails, Golang, Bazel, Nix, Terraform, Ansible
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.