Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is in a unique and exciting place in our history as we have become a major player and innovator in an underserved industry. Our Talent function has leveled up in a major way this year, but we collectively aim to take it even higher. You will help us scale our Canadian team and take the organization there to a new level. Hiring technical talent in Canada has full support from the executive team, and a major investment from the engineering organization. You have ideally worked in a startup and have a strong drive to make the Talent function better than your competition.
What You'll Do:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand priority roles, position profile, and search calibration
- Help build the Canada technical organization
- Full-cycle recruitment (researching, scheduling, screening, closing) for multiple roles and teams
- Manage hiring manager expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Consistently strive to measure and track all aspects of the recruiting process
- Maintain a strong pipeline of passive candidates for all open roles
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of experience in technical recruiting
- You are a natural people person that thrives on building a collaborative and supportive team environment
- You have a strong technical understanding of the current technology landscape
- You enjoy challenges and problem solve on a daily basis
- You have a strong track record of establishing trust with hiring managers
- You have exceptional project management skills, attention to detail, flexibility, and grit to work in a fast-paced environment
- You are an effective influencer, with great communication and interpersonal skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.