Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a KeepTruckin Sales Engineer Manager, you will help to build and lead a team of Mid Market Sales Engineers. Your team will be responsible for engaging with prospects, understanding and assessing customer requirements, preparing and presenting demonstrations of KeepTruckin’s products and services, and addressing and overcoming technical objections that arise throughout the sales process. While creating value throughout the sales process is the main function of your role, you will work cross-functionally with our Product, Support, Engineering, and Sales teams.
What You'll Do:
- Guide your team on how to plan, prepare, and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles with the Account Executive team
- Establish best practices for POC management
- Build out Sales Engineer engagement strategy
- Build and maintain onboarding strategies customized to segment
- Develop strategies and content for Sales Engineering enablement
- Establish and coach on key Sales Engineering KPIs
- Advocate for our users both internally and externally
- Build trust cross-functionally with key stakeholders across the organization
- Keep team apprised of emerging technologies and industry trends
What We're Looking For:
- Minimum 2+ years managing Sales Engineers or other similar customer-facing technical roles
- Minimum 5+ years working with sales prospects in a pre-sales/sales engineering capacity (SaaS and Hardware experience is a plus)
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills
- Consistent track record selling complex solutions
- Experience in the Transportation & Logistics industry is a plus
- Experience with APIs and integrations
- Bachelor's Degree required, Bachelor’s of Science preferred, Masters a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.