Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
Quality Assurance Representative (QAR) is responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers. The QAR will monitor inbound and outbound call and email responses to assess associates demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials, as needed, to enhance the overall KeepTruckin customer experience.
What You'll Do:
- Perform call monitoring / scoring and provide trend data to the site management team
- Use a quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at the team and individual level
- Perform monitoring and scoring of customer care email responses
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed
- Coordinate and facilitate call calibration sessions for call center staff
- Provide feedback to call center team leaders and managers
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review
- Perform other quality or process-related project tasks as assigned
What We're Looking For:
- At least 2 years call center experience
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree, OR 1 year experience as a call center QAR
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- High focus on quality and customer service
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills
- Autonomous time management skills
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast paced, team environment
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
- Must be proficient with Google Doc, Sheets & Forms
- Bi-lingual a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.