Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer in the Growth team, you will have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our marketing & growth presence on the web - including KeepTruckin's official website, marketing campaigns and growth & engagement use cases within the KeepTruckin WebApp. We are looking for collaborative individuals with a strong frontend engineering background and a nuanced user first mindset. You would be in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders. You would be responsible for engineering the experience of growth use cases being put out by the business. In this role, you would be expected to constantly evaluate emerging technologies and avail strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency and reliability of KeepTruckin's web assets.
Learn more about our work culture and team members on this profile of our team here.
What You'll Do:
- Work on modern web frameworks and tools as part of a tightly knit Growth Engineering team
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Contribute towards code reviews and processing of tech debt
- Wordpress block, plugin, and theme development using React and php. You'd be expected to contribute to add functionality and design elements to our KeepTruckin website
- Develop responsive and robust email templates
- Technical documentation & project effort estimation
- Lead small to medium sized projects with complete end to end ownership, along with outward communication and stakeholder management
- Data driven conversion rate optimization of user acquisition funnels
What We're Looking For:
- Ideally, 2+ years of frontend engineering experience
- Experience working with at least one modern web framework such as Angular 2+, React, Vue, etc
- Experience with version control systems (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket etc.)
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Strong communication skills with a user first attitude
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.