Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Job:
As the Salesforce Development Lead in KeepTruckin’s Enterprise Systems team, you will be working with the team that is building out the business systems used by our Sales, Sales Operations, Marketing, Marketing Operations, Customer Success, Customer Support and Finance teams. You will be responsible for leading a group of developers to implement scalable Salesforce related technical solutions that will significantly impact KeepTruckin’s growth and global expansion. In this role, you will be giving input on development processes, quality assurance and driving the development team.
- Be responsible for a team of developers that will be supporting our production environment, as well as enhancements and system extensions in a monthly release cycle.
- Develop Salesforce applications that are elegant and help solve complex business problems.
- Provide technical leadership on projects by providing guidance ensuring Salesforce.com best practices.
- Work with various functional leads and teams, business and technical, to understand and realize the needs of our customers by translating “the what” into “the how”, and then driving the related development.
- Manage development workload against available resources, coordinate with project stakeholders, functional leads and quality assurance teams.
- Define and drive development related success KPIs.
- Check in and deploy code and configurations; participate in release management.
- Drive coordination and collaboration of system architects, KeepTrucking Engineering teams, functional teams (such as Sales) and Enterprise Systems functional leads.
- Own the development plan to implement and deploy a complex set of enhancements on the Salesforce stack, driving development best practices to scale global implementations across multiple business units.
- Implement standards and mentor development team members to write maintainable code with extensive test coverage, source control, adherence to release cycles, and continuous integration/continuous deployment practices.
- Participate in story planning, standups, and retrospectives.
- Work with technical team members representing core applications to design seamless integration between all involved applications.
- Mentor and develop junior team members and drive an onboarding plan for new team members.
- 3 to 5 years of Salesforce application development experience.
- Experienced with Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API.
- Experienced with Web UI frameworks in Visualforce pages or Lightning components.
- Extensive Data Integration knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, on multiple competing projects.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, & Marketing Cloud.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience with Python, with emphasis on interacting with Salesforce APIs.
- Experience in a client or internal customer facing a technical role.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and resources (people, costs, and time).
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ is a plus.
- Experience with Heroku and Lighting is a plus.
- Experience with QA testing and framework testing a plus.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.