Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are currently seeking a Sr. Security Operations Engineer, for our Security team. As part of this dynamic group, you will be building, integrating and automating security tools and related process. You will be responsible for security tooling, vulnerability management and IAM. You will report to the Lead Security Engineer and will be a key member to mature our Security Program.
What You’ll Do:
- You will ensure the security and trust of the core day to day security operations.
- As the security program matures, you will be responsible for refining and automating, where possible, key security operations practices including identity and access management, vulnerability management, etc.
- Brief the leadership team on security threats and develop proposals, processes, controls and procedures on addressing these threats.
- Lead operations for security and privacy initiatives such as Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Identity and Access Management (IAM), Vulnerability Management etc.
What We’re Looking For:
- Experience with AWS and it’s security related services
- Extensive Experience working with container technology including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with the development, deployment, and automation of security solutions in an enterprise cloud based environment
- Solid understanding of technology and security topics including network and application security, infrastructure hardening, security baselines, web server, and database security
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate concerns, issues to other teams
- Experience in developing, detailing, and maintaining security procedures
- Proficient in AWS CLI/API, Bash, and Python
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.