Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
This section can be up to two paragraphs. Briefly describe the role and who it’s reporting to. Explain how the job will contribute to business objectives and potential for advancement within the role if applicable. This section can also cover what type of person thrives in this role/at KeepTruckin but keep it to no more than 5 descriptors. For a list of recommended words and phrases to use in job descriptions please see our Mitigating Bias doc.
- Be a part of the SDLC from the get go. Work with all stakeholders PMs, EMs, Devs, QA to fully understand the need, requirements and impact of a particular feature.
- Designs, implements & maintains functional testing and delivers quality features
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, performance baselines, etc.
- Owns communication throughout the sprint/release with all stakeholders
- Assist in performing any applicable maintenance to tools used in Testing and resolve issues, if any.
- Update reporting tools with testing results.
- Assist with Continuous Integration process
- 5+ years experience software Automation Testing.
- Proficient in Core Programming Concepts, OOP, data structures, and algorithms.
- Hand-on experience in working with REST APIs
- Hand-on experience writing test automation scripts using any language (java, kotlin, swift, js)
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.