Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We’re seeking a Senior Motion/3D Designer to join our growing creative team. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional set of stakeholders to define, design, and execute on compelling motion graphics for our brand, marketing, and product teams. You will lead initiatives from concept through execution by leveraging your expertise in design methodologies, technical proficiency, craft, and stakeholder communication. You apply a strong technical understanding in animation and video technologies to create highly engaging, effective, and scalable video/motion experiences. You will be a steward of quality by leveraging, defining, and evolving our brand and design systems to achieve an effective, consistent and cohesive brand experience across multiple surfaces and touchpoints.
What You'll Do:
- Understand customer and business problems through research and data
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through execution and beyond
- Lead multiple priorities, meet deadlines consistently, and champion projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Define goals, success metrics, and strategy for your projects
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Obsess over the details of visual, motion and communication design
- Prioritize, build, and distribute new assets and templates that allow us to scale as a globally distributed team
- Become a key thought partner to your counterparts in brand, marketing, and product teams
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Mentor other designers and contribute to the overall design culture of the company
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in motion, animation, user experience, and visual design
- Experience leading complex, in-house motion projects with a cross-functional team
- Technical know-how in modern motion technologies and tools
- Expertise in designing world-class video communications for social media, presentations, and web
- Capacity to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and storyboards
- A design portfolio that showcases proficient design craft and creative thinking
- Experience working with or creating design systems and frameworks
- Skill in constructing narratives that can be easily reused and reassembled for various touchpoints
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Capacity to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption
- Unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
- CSS Animation, webGL, and 3D modeling a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.