Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the job:
Sales Strategy & Operations at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We seek a Senior Director, Sales Strategy & Ops to act as a driving force for our SMB strategy. This role will play a central role across Sales, Marketing, Product, Business Technology and Finance. They should bring experience partnering with marketing to optimize sales funnels and a strong perspective to streamlining workflow and, ideally, experience leading an initiative ‘from 0 to 1’ and/or working with large offshore teams on specializing the sales motion. (ie Inbound vs Outbound)
Your ability to think strategically, adapt quickly, and get things done will earn credibility with all levels of the organization. Your experience building and scaling sales teams as they move up-market will differentiate your candidacy.
This role will report to the VP of Sales Strategy & Ops and will partner with both our VP of SMB Sales. You will lead and grow a team to meet the needs of the business.
- Bring a multi-disciplinary and data-rich approach to defining business objectives and translating them into the strategies, initiatives, processes, and systems that will scale KeepTruckin.
- Partner with Sales leaders to bring a perspective on coverage and capacity planning models while acting as a knowledgeable authority for cross-team planning
- Use data-driven decision-making and sound business judgment to run sales tests and iterate on our coverage model
- Lead cross-functional initiatives across functions with our Sales, Marketing, BizOps, Product and Finance teams
- Mentor, coach and grow our Sales Strategy & Ops team
- Curiosity, rigorous thinking, and a strategic mindset
- A demonstrated bias towards action, an ownership mentality, and the appetite to innovate
- Strong executive presence, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated success leading cross-functional initiatives
- Success in multiple SaaS environments with at least one experience in a $500M / +100 SMB AE team
- Fluent planning, territory/coverage; Forecasting and in the financial impact of investments (i.e. converting Sales hiring to revenue will depend on ramp; Magic Number, etc)
- Fluent in ops processes like sales comp and in systems like SFDC, but does *not* need to be an admin
- Expert enough in analytics to mentor & coach the team
- Has grown teams and managed performance
- BA/BS and/or advanced degree
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.