Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As an Electrical Engineer, you will be a key member of the hardware team by helping to create innovative systems including smart cameras, asset trackers and various other wireless based devices. Approaching challenges with insight and creativity in equal measure, together we will find solutions without compromise to values or quality. Driven by data and quantifiable metrics, you will collaborate cross functionally emphasizing engineering excellence within the team.
The Engineering team is looking for passionate, self-motivated individuals to work on overall system level design changes, quality and sustainability of devices. Reporting to the head of electrical engineering. This engineer will be responsible for transferring activities from R&D to sustaining engineering, perform or lead testing and debug, and cooperating with teams to define manufacturing line tests and processes.
What You’ll Do:
- Leads efforts in the design, analysis and troubleshooting for printed circuit assemblies.
- Analyze and redesign printed circuit assemblies for obsolescence and product improvement
- Coordinates, monitors, and documents project designs, estimates, and costs.
- Evaluate current production and customer returned circuit assemblies root cause of failures, and implement improvements for preventing future failures
- Designs electrical systems and specifies electrical components.
- Work with supply chain, mechanical , electrical and firmware engineers to improve DFM and improve manufacturing processes
- You have 7+ years of electrical engineering experience
- Extensive experience with root cause analysis of embedded electrical systems
- Has led projects to drive product design changes
- Is familiar with manufacturing processes and tests
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.