Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Mid-Market, Onboarding Project Manager is the expert responsible for the training and implementation of KeepTruckin hardware and software with some of our highest value customers. In this role you will own the Onboarding project along with its metrics for success, including but not limited to Kick Off, Go Live, NPS, and Hardware activation.
The Mid-Market Onboarding Project Manager is an excellent project manager and a KeepTruckin product expert who uses these skills to guide clients through a smooth initial experience with all things KeepTruckin.
The day-to-day of this role includes, but is not limited to, hosting kickoff calls to coordinate plan and measure the implementation of new clients, hosting online training sessions, and ensuring the client is on track with their onboarding process.
What You'll Do:
- Define and maintain the onboarding program for clients based on our product initiatives
- Define, track and achieve key performance indicators for the onboarding program
- Owning the implementation process for assigned accounts which include: successful onboarding and training of the software to drive adoption by new clients
- Operating as the primary point of contact during the assigned clients onboarding phase
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience in a customer-facing role in a B2B capacity
- Strong business background including project management, account management, problem-solving, business planning, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (both written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively across all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.