Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is looking for a Head of SW Quality Engineering who is passionate about improving the overall product quality. We need an experienced and ambitious QA technology leader who can think strategically & architecturally, articulate a compelling long-term QA and automation vision, develop and execute realistic testing and implementation plans, effectively support business operations, and manage our Quality Engineering teams.
What You’ll Do:
- Hire, mentor and groom Quality Engineers and Quality Engineering Leads across multiple geographic locations. This includes providing expert technical guidance, establishing QA career leader and steering career development for all QA engineers at KT.
- Bring state-of-the-art QA practices to the teams at Kt. Develop, document, and improve best practices.
- Bring data-driven culture to QA teams.
- Define metrics-driven goals, establish strong team processes, execution cadence and automation tools to achieve these goals.
- As needed, contribute to development tasks such as feature verifications to assist teams with release commitments, to gain and deepen an understanding of our codebase and business processes
- Establish a strong mission, and an org culture to scale the global QA org.
What We’re Looking For:
- BS in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience in Quality Engineering or related domains
- 2+ years of experience in testing quality of embedded products.
- 5+ years of experience managing 20+ QAs and 2+ years of experience managing QA leads
- Experience with testing embedded systems, mobile and web applications.
- Should be metrics-oriented and data-driven
- Adept at analytics tools, monitoring services
- Experienced in building automation frameworks.
- A high degree of comfort with short release cycles, owning the full software lifecycle, and deep experience working on a product for public consumption
- Passion for continuous experimentation and learning, coupled with a desire to make things run faster, better, and cheaper
- Demonstrated success in hiring, managing, motivating, and promoting skilled Engineers
- An opinion on and a solid understanding of what makes for a strong, healthy, and productive Engineering culture
- A track record as a strong individual contributor earlier in your career, with continued interest in rolling up your sleeves and pitch in with doing yourself when needed
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.