Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Director, Business/GTM Recruiting to help grow our G&A, Sales, and Sales Support Teams. This is a critical role as you will define and drive the strategic direction of KT's GTM recruiting efforts. You will partner closely with C-level executives while leading, mentoring, and further growing the Recruiting team.
What You'll Do:
- Develop a scalable, global recruiting strategy for all our non-technical teams
- Lead, mentor, and build a collaborative Recruiting team that can meet the dynamic demands of a rapidly growing and global organization
- Operate as the key business partner to executives
- Define consistent data-driven hiring metrics and goals, aligning both recruiters and business leaders alike to build a true partnership
- Craft and execute creative talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns for quality diverse talent that scale
- Function as a player coach when needed, including actively recruiting for key Technical leadership roles
- Partner with HR to help KT Technical teams workforce plan
- Stay connected to the competitive landscape, including compensation and employment brand trends
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years of recruiting experience focused on supporting non-technical and international hiring
- 5+ years of demonstrated experience in hiring, mentoring, and managing a team of recruiting professionals
- Strong program management skills and extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying, and optimizing global talent sourcing and recruiting campaigns that scale
- Previous experience partnering with C-level executives and management on hiring various initiatives
- Ability to work with, and influence, multiple facets of the organization (i.e. across function, level, location, etc.) and tailor communication based on the audience
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, and extraordinary attention to detail and follow-through
- Stellar organizational skills, working with a strong sense of urgency and possessing the ability to quickly prioritize various top priorities
- A deep passion for building effective and high-performing teams
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.