Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Finance organization is an operational leader to head up our Order Management team. The ideal candidate is a talented individual with a proven history of delivering on project deadlines, is process focused, and technically strong. As the Director of Order Management, you will report to the Sr. Director of Finance Operations, and will be relied upon as a key hire and highly visible leader within the company. You will partner with cross functional teams across Sales, Finance, Business Applications, Deal Desk and Legal on process performance, system design, and deal coordination. The ideal candidate will be strategically focused with an attention to detail and the ability to execute on initiatives at scale. This is a great opportunity to join an exciting company as we look to build into the future.
What You'll Do:
- Leadership of the Order Management teams (Order Processing, Audit, Returns/RMAs)
- Ownership of the opportunity/deal review and close process, ensuring timely and accurate data capture
- Work closely with Sales Operations and Deal Desk on complex deal structure and design, adhering to structure outlined by Sales & Finance
- Partner with Sales Ops, Business Applications, and Finance to develop and implement efficient and scalable processes around Order Form review and software entitlement, specifically focusing on system design (Salesforce CRM, Salesforce CPQ, Zuora, Netsuite)
- Work closely with fulfillment and warehouse operations to design processes that ensure timely fulfillment and delivery of hardware products
- Develop and refine metrics that measure team performance and report back to the business to highlight areas of need
- Drive continuous improvement to systems and processes, enhancing desk procedures for remote staff
- Build and document and robust internal control environment for Order Management
- Espouse the core values and principles of KeepTruckin
- Guide and mentorship of the Order Management team
What We're Looking For:
- 10+ years’ career experience, with at least 8 years of experience in order management, finance operations, or revenue operations
- Proven experience leading an international team in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Experience with Salesforce CRM, Salesforce, CPQ, Zuora and Netsuite
- Excellent analytical, technical, communication and organizational skills
- Track record of designing and implementing new systems, processes and procedures quickly and at scale
- Ability of thrive in a quickly changing environment, planning for future growth and influencing ad-hoc business initiatives
- Possess the business acumen to work with senior leadership and internal stakeholders to achieve company wide goals
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.