Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
KeepTruckin is seeking a candidate with history of strong performance looking for a new career in product management or has demonstrated product management experience. The candidate must have a strong understanding of the product, competitors, and customer needs domain as well as good product intuition. In this role you must possess a strong feel for customer needs and be execution-oriented with the ability to be scrappy when needed. Lastly, the candidate in this role should be a crisp communicator, can engage customers/internal stakeholders effectively, and be excited about the opportunity to learn and be motivated to take next step in their career.
What You'll Do:
- Entrepreneurial experience building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- High bar across the board -- from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- Grittiness. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and take on something hands-on
- Collaborate closely with our design & engineering teams to create stellar products that turn our customers into raving fans
- Formulate, champion, and constantly rationalize the product roadmap
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture with a never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Customer-obsessed. You get close to customers, take on complex product challenges and simplify them to make our customers’ lives significantly better
- True passion for KT’s mission, our products and the industry
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years experience with Product Management
- High customer empathy, with a desire to put yourself in the shoes of our customers
- Proven experience in delivering commercially successful software products
- Be data-driven; you regularly seek out and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Have enough technical knowledge to gain the respect of software engineers
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
- Experience working within a high-growth technology environments
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.