About The Role:
This role is the intersection of Customer Success and Marketing. As the Engagement Automation Manager, you’ll support our global Customer Success team by being the expert responsible for program managing all touch points with our scaled customer base. As such, you will design, test, and launch automated omni-channel communications to drive customer engagement, proactively identify risk, and ensure customers reach their desired outcomes. Success in this role will hinge on your ability to leverage our existing technology stack as well explore new technological opportunities to build and optimize personalized and strategic digital engagements for our SMB customer base, while also researching and evaluating new digital tools. Additionally, partnering with both CS leadership and our cross-functional teams, driving the end to end process from stakeholder alignment, prioritization, scoping, execution, and change management is a huge component of success in this role. This is a position that will have leadership visibility and will deliver impactful outcomes for our customers and KeepTruckin alike.
What you will be doing:
- Steer the overall development, testing, execution and maintenance of digital campaigns
- Craft a compelling, long term vision for the infrastructure that empowers our customer success team to grow at scale
- Design scalable ways utilizing technology and automation to discover and implement new system improvements as our business grows and evolves
- Lead change initiatives and build new and improved functional capabilities to deliver on the strategic and operational plans
- Be the expert of customer success tools including but are not limited to Salesforce, Pendo, Marketo, Pardot, AskNicely, Redash, and Matik
- Understand and help guide the build of backend systems that power seamless reporting and automation across our tools.
- Develop executive level reporting on tool adoption, core KPIs, and effectiveness to effectively communicate productivity and tool ROI
What you should have:
- 7+ years in a customer success or consulting role with 3+ years managing global teams.
- Preferably 5+ years of marketing automation experience, focus on post-sale engagement is a plus
- Strong understanding of customer segmentation, contact management, and engagement development strategy.
- Demonstrated building and implementing customer journeys and programs serving a complex customer base in a B2B SaaS model
- Experience architecting and maintaining complex implementations of customer success tooling and infrastructure
- Experience working with Sales, Support, Product, and Marketing and ability to create frameworks and structures to scale creative and custom solutions
- Curiosity about how things work, with the ability to anticipate problems or spot areas for improvements.
- Very strong program management skills who can identify and solve problems quickly with minimal management guidance
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.