Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
Who We Are:
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a Professional Services Project Manager, you will play a lead role in managing highly impactful projects on behalf of the Technical support team. This position enables you to collaborate with members from all other functional teams in the company to complete high impact projects for our customers. The ideal candidate would create and manage project plans, communicate project status and timelines with internal and external stakeholders, and determine project profitability.
What You'll Do:
- Defining intent of programs and overseeing development deliverables to ensure project goals are met
- Leads project kick-off and support hand-over meetings as part of the PS project plans
- Manages project team to deliver on-time, on-budget projects for our clients and internal stakeholders
- Effective communication of project status, risks, timelines and requests to our stakeholders
- Monitors the impact and value of performance improvement programs, and identifies continuous improvement opportunities
- Gathers lessons learned from project delivery and incorporates it into the Project Engagement Model
What We're Looking For:
- Prior experience managing multiple projects in a global organization
- Prior experience managing projects in a professional services or engineering organization
- Experience with DevOps and/or Agile project management
- Ability to communicate effectively at all organizational levels and in situations requiring instructing, persuading, negotiating, conflict resolution, consulting and advising, as well as flawless written communication
- Ability to provide leadership and influence others
- PMP certification or the equivalent preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.