About the Role:
We’re seeking a Senior Marketing Designer to join our growing creative team. You’ll collaborate with a cross-functional set of stakeholders to craft creative campaigns that drive top-of-funnel growth through a combination of paid, organic, referral, and reputational marketing efforts across a variety of channels. This role will be responsible for the execution of on-brand, world-class design for social media, direct mail, print ads, content marketing, landing pages, email campaigns, and more.
You will lead initiatives from concept through execution by leveraging your expertise in design methodologies, craft, and stakeholder communication. You will be a steward of quality by leveraging, defining, and evolving our brand and design systems to achieve an effective, consistent and cohesive product experience across multiple product surfaces and touch points.
What You'll Do:
- Understand customer and business problems through research and data
- Own design problems end to end, from initial concept through execution and beyond
- Lead multiple priorities, meet deadlines consistently, and champion projects from concept to completion in a fast-paced environment.
- Define goals, success metrics, and strategy for your projects
- Build alignment and articulate vision through strong storytelling and presentations skills
- Obsess over the details of visual, interaction and communication design
- Prioritize, build, and distribute new assets and templates that allow us to scale as a globally distributed team
- Become a key thought partner to your counterparts in growth and marketing teams
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Mentor other designers and contribute to the overall design culture of the company
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience in brand, marketing and/or visual design
- Experience leading complex marketing projects with a cross-functional team
- Expertise in designing social media, print, video, web, and email campaigns
- Ability to generate detailed design concepts, documentation, and prototypes
- A design portfolio that showcases proficient design craft and creative thinking
- Experience working with or creating design systems and frameworks
- Demonstrate excellent written, verbal, and visual communication skills
- Ability to be comfortable with and navigate an industry undergoing disruption
- Unbounded curiosity and sense of adventure
- Animation, illustration and/or experience with 3D a plus.
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.