Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
The Sales Strategy & Operations department at KeepTruckin drives the strategy, execution, and scale of KeepTruckin’s revenue growth. Our work is cross-functional and touches nearly every part of our business - from what we sell, to whom, and how.
We are looking for a GTM Growth Director to bring innovation, analytical horsepower, and a bias toward action. In this role, you will lead our entire GTM account strategy; including acquisition, enrichment, routing, and account policy. A core component of this position is prioritizing prospects with the highest expected value and equipping our Sales team with the best information available to drive compelling conversations. This is an incredible opportunity where your contributions will have a direct and immediate impact on the company’s success.
What You'll Do:
- Conduct A/B tests and launch pilots to boost productivity of our GTM efforts
- Evolve our prioritization algorithms to improve account scoring and sales efficiency
- Lead and contribute to high-priority cross-functional initiatives that span across our Sales, Marketing, Data Science, and Business Operations departments
- Be the primary business partner to Sales, Field Sales Operations, Sales Development, and Marketing departments
- Design, test, and support lead and account routing processes across all GTM teams
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of analytical work experience
- First principles thinking, strategic mindset, ownership mentality, and a bias towards action
- Demonstrative executive presence and ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and independently scope, prioritize, and execute cross-functional initiatives
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.