About the Role:
We are looking for a Director of Digital Marketing who is a team player with the eagerness to build strong relationships across various teams. You will drive the digital marketing strategy for all segments of our business and manage, mentor, and coach a team of digital marketers.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate closely with the various Sales teams on a weekly basis, to deliver the agreed-upon high-quality leads needed to drive revenue
- Build the strategy and deliver to annual Performance marketing goals including high-quality leads by cluster, organic leads, cost per lead, and more
- Drive customer acquisition across a mix of digital marketing channels, including paid search, SEO, display, paid social, native, sponsored content, programmatic media, RTB and 3rd party publishers, OTT, etc.
- Improve digital efficiency by driving down the cost of leads, optimizing the mix of paid and organic, and improving conversion rates across the funnel
- Build the strategy to drive scale while maintaining efficiency by launching new channels to augment saturating channels, optimizing the channel mix, targeting high-value audiences, and iterating constantly to find creative ways to stay ahead of the competition
- Own and manage the digital acquisition budget
- Collaborate closely with internal teams to ensure that the Digital marketing functions add value and help support all functions
- Lead daily, weekly, quarterly reporting on customer acquisition activities, including building a set of tools and reports for automated reporting
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of digital marketing experience across paid and organic channels
- 3+ years of management experience leading customer acquisition teams
- Experience managing $20M or larger digital marketing budgets
- The customer-oriented mindset with Sales
- Exceptional analytical skills and the ability to be in the details
- Fundamental understanding of attribution models
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present to executive audiences
- Proven track record of generating leads for sales teams
- Hands-on and deep experience with paid and organic Seasoned approach to scaling, budgets, team growth, and cross-functional collaboration
- Experience generating leads with high quality at low cost through rigorous experimentation and optimization
- Growth hacking mindset
- Fundamental understanding of classic marketing principles and enterprise economics
- Strong statistical knowledge and a basic understanding of ML/AI models
- Ability to automate large scale acquisition campaigns in bulk
- Ability to work with data in a highly efficient way, including working with scripts and spreadsheet tools
- Organic paid and display channel expertise
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.