Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
As a QA Representative in Support, you will be responsible for developing and implementing quality management procedures and systems. Your responsibilities would entail continuously evaluating, monitoring and reviewing the adherence of the internal functions & SOPs, with the established QA plan, guidelines and processes. The role is also responsible for CSAT auditing, analysis, reporting and even coaching. This position plays a key role in the improvement of quality and customer satisfaction across Tier 1 Support interactions. As a bilingual Support QAR, you will be responsible for written and verbal evaluations in both French and English.
What You’ll Do:
- Objectively evaluates and audits customer interactions week over week, hitting their assigned target for the time period in question.
- Audits & evaluates negative CSAT complaints; compiles analysis and reports on findings
- Is a subject matter expert in all things that pertain to scoring and evaluations, answering any questions from internal customers about scores given and notes made on interactions
- Collaborates directly with trainers for required training or assessments; may be required to handle agent coaching directly, for Fatals and critical TS errors
- Achieves the assigned KPIs and targets in a high-pressure environment
- Evaluates all channels (calls/emails/chats) in French or English, as per management
- Models KeepTruckin’s core values in all work
What We’re Looking For:
- Bilingual: Fluent in speaking French and English (US)
- Skilled in written communication (both French and English)
- 1+ years Quality Assurance experience
- 3-5 years of Support experience
- Proven ability / experience in data analysis and reporting
- High Emotional Intelligence & Attention to detail
- Experience with collaboration within and across teams
- Previous experience with creating content & presentations
- Experience with technology & multi-system handling
- Complying to SOPs & Metric Achievement
- Extensive experience using CRM tools, and Google Apps, especially Google Sheets/Ms.Excel
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with QA software is a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.