Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
We are seeking a strong story teller and strategic leader to join our team as a Senior Product Marketing Manager, Competitive Intelligence. In this role, you’ll work cross-functionally with the product, sales, marketing, design, enablement, and customer success organizations at KeepTruckin to better be the go to expert on the competitive landscape. Your positioning and strategic thinking will guide how KeepTruckin positions its technology against the competitive landscape to win.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker capable of guiding competitive positioning and strategy; while simultaneously being detail oriented, with a keen eye for detail across battlecards, messaging, and more. This role will have a high level of ownership and visibility across the organization and will be tightly aligned with our sales team.
What You'll Do:
- Own all competitive positioning and messaging: develop a compelling narrative and value propositions for KeepTruckin’s product, and how to win over the competition
- Own all battlecard and competitive intelligence, including ongoing research and staying up to date on industry trends — and the latest features in the market
- Partner with the PM team to help guide development based on the competitive landscape
- Drive strategy around product positioning and new launches based on strategic inputs from the competitive landscape
- Support our sales team in competitive scenarios
- Help support product launches in partnership with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with the industry experts to ensure effective thought leadership and ongoing relevance in the market
- Develop competitive GTM strategies to help accelerate new pipeline and upsell opportunities
- Understand the customer, the competition, and how KeepTruckin’s technology uniquely solves that customer’s problems
- Help develop compelling customer case studies and testimonials
What We're Looking For:
- 7+ years of work experience in a marketing / strategic function
- Competitive intelligence experience required
- Excellent writing and storytelling skills — has previous writing samples to point to
- Experience working with executive leadership and cross functional teams
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment, a high-energy go-getter
- Strong project management skills
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.