Who We Are
KeepTruckin builds technology using the latest advancements in AI and computer vision to improve the safety and efficiency of businesses with vehicles. Over one million drivers and 100,000 companies across every industry trust KeepTruckin’s integrated platform to power their operations, prevent accidents and reduce costs.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day, and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to save lives on the road while impacting and improving every facet of multiple trillion-dollar industries that keep our physical economy moving. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020, and an Inc Magazine Best Place to Work.
About the Role:
This is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building the mobile app for KeepTruckin and as well grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). Your expertise will be contributed to defining our architecture for the new app and the underlying data sharing framework with our existing Driver app based on personas. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
- Develop new features for the iOS KeepTruckin app
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Work with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teams
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Mentor junior engineers and help them grow
- Help support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 5+ years of experience working on iOS apps
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitions
- An understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigms
- An appreciation and understanding of automated app testing
- Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please do not let an arrest or conviction record prevent you from applying for employment at KT. KT considers qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.