Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Role:
As one of our first mobile engineers in Bangalore, this is a great opportunity to make a significant impact in designing and building our new KeepTruckin Fleet Manager iOS app and as well as grow by working directly with experienced technology professionals with backgrounds from Silicon Valley companies like Google, Twitter, Facebook and Uber (to name a few). Your expertise will be contributed to defining our architecture for the new app and the underlying data sharing framework with our existing Driver app based on personas. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
- Develop from scratch our new iOS KeepTruckin Fleet Manager App
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Work with cross functional teams like IoT, Embedded, Data Science/ML, Computer Vision & Motion teams to create fluid user experiences with interactive visualization for a multitude of data from these different teams
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Mentor junior engineers and help them grow
- Help support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 5+ years of experience working on iOS apps
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitions
- An understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigms
- An appreciation and understanding of automated app testing
- Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus!
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.