Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing components and platform for exciting new services within KeepTruckin’s Freight product line. You will implement complex features using modern frameworks, and work on a fast-growing enthusiastic team eager to make a significant impact by connecting the world’s trucks. We are looking for frontend engineers with strong problem-solving skills who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are seeking strong team players who thrive on innovation and continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our culture, and the ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
What You'll Do:
- Work alongside product and other cross-functional counterparts including designers, back end, and QA on features that power freight products
- Create the best possible user experience in our web applications, while researching new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers.
- Propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits, while coming up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problems, and writing modular and maintainable front-end code
- Actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure, and participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviews
- Participate in full SDLC process in a CI/CD centered development
What We're Looking For:
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or related fields and 1-to-4 years of experience building frontend software
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, patterns, and browser technologies, as well as experience building single-page front-end applications
- Experience working with REST APIs, GraphQL, -or- similar APIs, and proficient knowledge of asynchronous request handling
- Experience with automated testing, Agile/Scrum, SaaS, B2B Enterprise applications, and AWS infrastructure is preferred
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.