Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Senior Frontend Engineer, you will play an integral part in designing components and platforms for new services within KeepTruckin’s Freight product line. You will implement complex features using modern frameworks and work on a fast-growing team eager to make a significant impact by connecting the world’s trucks.
We are looking for senior engineers who are driven by impacting and revolutionizing a space where the last major technical innovation was the invention of the diesel engine. We are seeking team players who have strong problem solving skills, and thrive on innovation and continuous improvement. We pride ourselves on our culture and the ability to work effectively across a highly diversified team.
What You'll Do:
- Work alongside product and other cross-functional counterparts including designers, back end, and QA on features that power freight products
- Create the best possible user experience in our web applications, and come up with creative, outside-the-box solutions for complex problems
- Write modular and maintainable front-end code, and actively participate in writing unit tests, improving quality, and performing code reviews
- Participate in full SDLC process in a CI/CD centered development, and actively work on our AWS cloud infrastructure
- Research new technology and design patterns in collaboration with fellow engineers; propose changes that bring both short term and long term benefits
What We're Looking For:
- BTech/MTech in Computer Science or related fields and 5+ years of experience building front-end software that is shipped in production
- Experience with modern front-end frameworks, patterns, and browser technologies, and experience building single-page frontend applications
- Proficient knowledge of asynchronous request handling
- Experience working with REST APIs, GraphQL, -or- similar APIs, and experience with automated testing, Agile/Scrum, and SaaS, as well as B2B Enterprise applications and AWS infrastructure
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.