Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
What You'll Do:
- Work on modern web frameworks and tools as part of the Frontend team
- Work as part of a tightly-knit team
- Implement designs from mockups using modern web technologies
- Communicate with backend engineers about API requirements and refinements
- Work with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Contribute towards code reviews and processing of tech debt
What We're :ooking For:
- 2+ years of web development experience
- 1+ year of experience working in React, with a reasonable grasp on React design patterns
- Some exposure to functional programming principles
- Worked on at least one medium to large web application
- Understands the agile software development process
- Comfortable using CSS preprocessors such as Sass/Less
- Experience working with common front-end build tools such as Webpack/Gulp/Grunt
- Experience working in source code version control software such as Git
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.