Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
As a Senior Web Developer in the Marketing Engineering team, you will have an amazing opportunity to shape the way we develop our marketing presence on the web; including KeepTruckin’s official website, marketing campaign landing pages and marketing emails. You’d be in close collaboration with various internal stakeholders - coordinating with brand, design, marketing, operations and growth product teams.
In addition, you’d be expected to work on the latest frontend frameworks and tools to develop and improve features of the KeepTruckin new product lines. You will be contributing to interesting and challenging projects that involve Geolocation, real-time data UIs, maps and charting APIs, to name a few. We are looking for candidates with the ability to handle multiple tasks while prioritizing appropriately, strong problem solving skills, and an eye for great software design. Our ideal candidate will have the ability to estimate time and level of effort for front-end development tasks as well.
As an essential part of the business, you’d oversee the activities of junior web developers. In this role, you’d be expected to constantly evaluate emerging technologies and avail strategic, innovative, and cost-effective solutions that increase the efficiency and reliability of KeepTruckin’s sites.
What You'll Do:
- Responsive, standards-compliant HTML and CSS3 front-end development
- Work as part of a tightly knit Frontend team on modern web frameworks and tools, while working with designers to build highly usable and performant UIs
- Initiate technical documentation and provide technical guidance to junior developers
- Conduct code reviews
- Drive small to mid sized projects and provide reliable project effort estimation
What We're Looking For:
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end web development experience and 2+ years of experience working in Angular 2+
- Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
- Experience with WordPress theme development and version control (BitBucket, Git etc.)
- Bonus points for experience with React.js, working with SEO and marketing tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Pardot), and know-how of CI/CD and an understanding of A/B Tests
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.