Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
What You'll Do:
- Write secure, maintainable code that powers the platform that connects the world’s trucks
- Collaborate with a cross functional team to develop APIs and software systems
- Launch and support features that will be used by trucking industry and its partners
- Take an active part in code reviews and help to guide software architecture decisions
- Resource for the product team to determine technical feasibility of features
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of software development experience, BS/MS in Computer Science or related fields, and at least 4 years experience building production web systems using frameworks ex: Ruby on Rails, Django, Flask, Express, Laravel, JAVA Spring Boot
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read, along with strong programming skills in Ruby, Python, NodeJS, PHP or Java
- Solid understanding of relational database usage and concepts with command over MySQL or Postgres, as well as experience with scaling, troubleshooting, migrations and security of web systems
- Familiar with CI/CD and version control (preferably with GIt)
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases, AWS, micro services, SOA, GoLang is a plus
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.