Who We Are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
We see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company, a 2020 Career-Launching Company by Wealthfront and named a Forbes Best Startup Employer 2020.
About the Role:
What You'll Do:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum process and best practices, and hands-on experience with Elastic Beanstalk/Cloud Foundry, AWS/Azure/Google, etc.
- Extensive experience in DevOps — familiarity with best practices used for continuous integration and deployment
- Ready to work on the existing code base and do not shy away from picking up a new language if needed
- Work closely with Research Engineers, Research / Data Scientists to help productize cutting edge research, and review code for best practices, readability, and documentation
What We're Looking For:
- 5+ years of software development experience
- An affinity for creating software that is extensible, performant, and easy to read
- A degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
Creating a diverse and inclusive workplace is one of KeepTruckin's core values. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here.