Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Job:
We are seeking an experienced product leader to join our Safety product team, where you will be leading a suite of integrated, intelligent safety solutions for drivers, fleets and enterprise partners.
The role demands technical depth, principled thinking, high bar for quality, structured communication, bold innovation, and a mentality of starting with the customer and working backwards. You will work alongside a star team from engineering, data science, research and design, marketing, operations, legal, sales and customer success. You will work to build intelligent and contextual experiences to shift behavior and drive ROI-positive impact for customers, in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, technology environment.
You should be comfortable in uncharted territory as we envision unique and differentiated safety solutions for drivers, fleets and partners.
We are looking for a product leader who is excited to make an impact in a critical industry and has the skills to match. If you join our team, you will be working on some of the most challenging problems with a team that values growth, recognition and camaraderie.
- Be customer-obsessed. You get close to customers, take on complex product challenges and simplify them to make our customers’ lives significantly better
- Set a high bar across the board - from your own contributions, to the people you work with, to the products you work on
- Focus on building businesses, not features
- Use entrepreneurial experience, building and leading businesses, including ownership and optimization of business performance metrics
- Roll up your sleeves and take on tasks, without hesitation
- Collaborate closely with our design and engineering teams, to create stellar products that turn our customers into raving fans
- Formulate, champion, and constantly rationalize the product roadmap
- Actively contribute to an amazing work culture with a never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Show a true passion for KT’s mission, our products and the industry
- 4+ years experience with Product Management
- High customer empathy, with a desire to get in the shoes of our customers
- Have high “EQ”; be even-keeled, flexible, and able to quickly adapt to unexpected changes
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Proven experience in delivering commercially successful software products
- Be data-driven; you regularly seek out and use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and opinions
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with different personality types and seniority levels
- Have enough technical knowledge to gain the respect of software engineers
- Experience working effectively with remote/offshore teams
- Experience working within a high-growth technology environments
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.