Who we are:
KeepTruckin is on a mission to modernize the trucking industry. With the leading fleet management platform, we are bringing trucks online and fundamentally changing the way freight is moved on our roads.
At KeepTruckin, we see our hard work rewarded in tangible ways every day and we believe that intelligence is most powerful when paired with humility. We’re motivated by the opportunity to impact and improve every facet of a trillion-dollar industry that touches everyone’s lives. KeepTruckin is proud to be a Forbes Cloud 100 company and recognized by Glassdoor as a “Best Place to Work” in 2019.
We are looking for people from all backgrounds who want to make an impact on the millions of drivers who keep our world moving. Together, we laugh hard, snack harder and work together to drive innovation at the intersection of tech and transportation.
About the Job:
As a key member of our team, you will play an active part in designing, and managing our next generation KeepTruckin iOS app. Your expertise will be contributed to redefining our architecture and building a world class offline-first mobile application with an enthusiastic team. We are looking for candidates who have a familiarity with Objective-C and Swift, and a good understanding of system architectures (mvc, mvvm, redux) and a forward thinking mindset aimed at high readability (declarative) code, as well as identifying problems or bottlenecks before they become issues.
- Develop new features for our iOS (Obj-C & Swift) KeepTruckin App for Fleets
- Improving one of our many existing features, including GPS tracking (Geofencing), Bluetooth and USB comms (EDR via Apples External Accessory), camera APIs, etc
- Work with product team to refine feature specs
- Communicate with back end engineers about API requirements or refinements
- Help support team to diagnose user problems
- Analyze our user's data to identify bugs
- Be able to work as part of a small, tightly knit team
- 3+ years experience working on iOS apps
- Proficiency in Objective-C, Swift, Storyboards, XIBs, and programmatic view layouts and transitions
- An understanding of Apple UI/UX and application design paradigms
- An appreciation and understanding of automated app testing
- MFi experience a plus
- Knowledge or interest in commercial vehicles/trucking is a plus
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to diversity in the workforce. In accordance with applicable law, we prohibit discrimination against any applicant or employee based on any legally recognized basis, including, but not limited to; race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, lactation, childbirth or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age (40 and over), national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information (including testing and characteristics), veteran status, uniformed service member status or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.