KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
The Ads Team in KAYAK comprises four separate teams that are organized around skills, with each team have a different focus area, these teams are:
1: Ad Sales – Selling to our partners direct and through media agencies
2. Account Management – working in partnership with the ad sales team to make sure KAYAK is delivering against our partners relevant metrics
3. Key Accounts – Management of our largest advertising partnerships
4. Advertising Operations – Making sure our campaigns are set up accurately and trouble shooting any technical issues.
The teams combined are responsible for delivering KAYAKs advertising revenue goals and driving travel ad innovation. As advertising specialists, this team has in-depth knowledge across a breadth of topics and ensure that this knowledge is used in the best way to meet our clients’ need!
The Associate Ad Sales Manager will manage our advertising partners based in the France, acting as an ambassador for KAYAK in the region working with both partners direct and media agencies within the region. You will have a solid understanding of the client’s business challenges and how we can help to achieve them using KAYAK’s products.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver a phenomenal service – our direct clients and media agencies are our primary customers, so you will interact well with our partners, impart your knowledge, and constantly improve the reputation of KAYAK through demeanor and the work you and your team do! You will use your commercial expertise to find opportunities to deepen the relationship and embed the KAYAK offering into client media plans.
- Deliver results – you will understand and deliver the key objectives for every client account you work on. You will deliver operational excellence, carry out standard process, act as an escalation point, and ensure that client goals are met while improving on our business performance.
- Drive business growth – the growth of our business depends on the increased adoption of our products, so you will know the client benefits of all our products and upsell wherever possible, proactively developing strategies to capitalize on seen opportunities.
- Demonstrate analytic leadership – you will need to demonstrate high level analytical skills to understand both KAYAK and partner delivery as well as conversion data to be able to suggest well thought out optimisations to clients and agencies to achieve their business goals.
Please apply if:
- You have experience in an advertising sales role or as a media planner/buyer at a media agency who is a true hustler in finding new business for KAYAK alongside handling a solid book of business.
- You hold a good grasp of the online media industry and possess connections within media agencies.
- Phenomenal written and spoken communication skills in English and French.
- You have a proven understanding of Salesforce.
- You are Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1