As an employee of KAYAK, join a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
In this role, you will:
- Manage the end-to-end life cycle of all advertising campaigns, from trafficking to post-campaign analysis.
- Analytically track and optimise campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Collaborate closely with the sales team to build and manage relationships with clients, which include ongoing strategic consultation and support.
- Drive implementation of client plans across multiple teams and products.
- Clearly communicate the progress of campaigns to clients and internal partners.
- Ability to work on several competing priorities, displaying critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adjust as the role and business needs evolve while seeking opportunities for account growth across all product platforms and markets.
Please apply if:
- 4+ years of experience in managing digital advertising accounts and or client relationship
- Proficient (written and spoken) in English and another Asian language (Chinese, Japanese, Korean, is a plus)
- Proven track record of exceeding client expectations with superior account management.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing and the online media industry
- Campaign trafficking experience with a basic knowledge of the online travel landscape.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills is a must, coupled with a willingness to “roll up your sleeves”, investigate issues and find opportunities.
- High attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Enthusiastic, eager to succeed, good sense of humour and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment.
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work.
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to a meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- 1 floating day off per year to celebrate your birthday or another occasion of choice!
- Company-wide weeks off each year: the whole team recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!).
- Paid volunteer time.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Universal Paid Parental leave.
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes. KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Remote work allowed