KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK seeks a motivated, self-starter, Partner Solutions Associate Manager to join the LATAM team!
In this role, you’ll be part of a collaborative organization, cross-functionally working in lockstep with KAYAK’s Brand Marketing, Organic Growth, and Commercial teams to drive exciting and meaningful marketing-driven solutions to key partners.
To be successful, you will need to be a strategic and enthusiastic solution-driver, who puts our customers at the core of everything we do, and who can thrive in an agile, dynamic, and team-focused environment delivering against tight deadlines.
In this role, you will:
- Own the development, implementation, management, and delivery of customized marketing solutions
- Identify, create, and implement marketing solutions grounded on achieving business results for our partners.
- Collaborate with a diverse group of internal cross-functional teams (Marketing, Growth, Product, Account Managers, and AdOps teams), working with Marketing PM on operational tasks and technical troubleshooting.
- Develop positive relationships with key clients and internal agency partners (media, creative, marketing, etc.)
- Project Management of sophisticated work streams supporting the production and development of deliverables.
- Support commercial team in the creation of proposals for potential clients that could benefit from the content and creative solutions (sales materials, pitch decks template, case studies).
- Contribute to the ideation of concepts consistent with brand and business objectives.
- Support the creation, monetization, and management of brand marketing activations.
- Capturing key information to put together reports for partners weekly.
- Lead post-campaign reporting (closing campaign focusing on renewals and success cases development).
- Optimize, document, and improve processes to help enhance the efficiency of new business wins to live integrations.
- Design and build custom landing page templates for various use cases (marketing / PR / new product launches) using our Modular Landing Page System.
- Align with a wide array of partners in the organization to deliver landing page assets.
- Source imagery that is on-brand, authentic, inclusive, and exciting for marketing campaigns.
- Creating supporting documentation for client approvals, questions, revisions.
Please apply if:
- 4-5 years of relevant integrated marketing experience with a Publisher or Agency. Travel industry experience is a plus.
- Positive attitude to winning new business and a "win as one" team mentality.
- Consistent track record of driving monetization through strategic content creation.
- Proven ability to use data and storytelling to deliver compelling content.
- Passion for storytelling through multiple media channels, with validated experience in brand and creative strategy, and excellent writing skills with an eye for detail and a quick wit.
- Ability to lead projects of varying size and scope simultaneously, while prioritizing appropriately.
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, acute organization and communication.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, adjust to changes in priorities and balance short-term needs with long-term central initiatives.
- Ability to optimally liaise with internal technical teams and comfortable interacting with senior members of the KAYAK team across globally located offices.
- LATAM regional knowledge to address cultural nuances and support localization of global projects.
- Creative cycle knowledge to lead detailed pre-production and QA.
- Expertise and knowledge of standard methodologies for designing for all digital channels.
- Lead design concepts independently with a quick turnaround.
- Experience guiding marketing campaigns from strategy to execution.
- Understanding and ability to absorb feedback objectively and quickly.
- Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills; experience working with individuals of varying fields: creative, production, finance, and legal, among others.
- Work at both strategic and tactical levels – a hands-on teammate.
- Proficient in English and Spanish is a requirement.
- Proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint. Experience with Google Suite is a benefit.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Experience with Figma or similar tools preferred.
- Experience working in WordPress preferred.
- Basic knowledge of HTML / CSS preferred.
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1