KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will join a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Manager, Commercial Partnerships (SEA) who will help lead and grow our commercial activities in South East Asia, by building and managing business relationships with our travel partners.
You will have a good understanding of consumer behaviour, strong sales experience, analytical skills and the ability and collaborate with marketing, product, engineering and business teams. You are a self-starter with the ability to thrive in an agile, fast-paced and data-driven environment and represent our brands in SEA (Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines and Vietnam).
This position can be based in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Taipei and report to the Regional Director, APAC.
In this role, you will:
- Formulate and complete business for the region, looking holistically across commercial, sales and technology with the key focus of growing revenue for both KAYAK and our business partners.
- Promote our business model with new and existing distribution partners in flights, hotels, things to do, rental cars and trains.
- Passionate about user-centric digital products, identifying and filling content gaps versus competitors.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team, including marketing, finance, engineering and product teams, to raise and resolve issues.
- Measure and analyse business and product performance quantitatively, providing thought leadership on appropriate metrics and product tests.
- Effectively manage and promote KAYAK’s business and develop a strategy for long-term sustained success in SEA.
Please apply if:
- 3-6 years of experience in e-commerce or consumer tech companies (Travel industry, management consulting, ad or digital sales experience desired).
- Proficiency in English both written and verbal is required (knowledge of other regional languages desired).
- Demonstrated ability to manage sophisticated, multi-faceted relationships, with both internal and external partners.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills combined with strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and navigate across a global organisation, to manage projects of varying size and scope simultaneously while prioritising appropriately.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Embody the KAYAK ethos: "Be Bold, Love Numbers, Win As One".
- You must have legal working rights in your location.
- Work from (almost) anywhere; wherever you do your best work.
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to a meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- 1 floating day off per year to celebrate your birthday or another occasion of your choice!
- Company-wide weeks off each year: the whole team recharges (and returns without a pile-up of work!).
- Paid volunteer time.
- Monthly catered office events.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Universal Paid Parental leave.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes. KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform job responsibilities, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Remote work allowed