KAYAK is a team of diverse, collaborative individuals who want to help others experience the world through travel. We take pride in creating compelling user experiences for millions of prospective travelers every day. And we have fun doing it!
- An inquisitive, ambitious developer with a passion for mobile technologies.
- Passionate about building polished, robust apps with features that our users love
- Balanced and articulate when advocating for solutions
- Capable of devising clean and simple solutions to complex problems
- Motivated by working in a fast-paced, agile environment with lots of autonomy
You want to:
- Architect and develop features to innovate our product
- Empathize with users and help define their key experiences
- Tackle issues, debug problems and optimize performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally to improve our products and technologies
- Write tests to enhance the quality of both code and product
- 4+ years of Android application development experience using Kotlin or Java
- Experience developing and shipping one or more real-world Android applications
- Strong analytical, debugging and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with architectural challenges of a large, long-term code base
- An understanding of best-practice UX with a good eye for design details
If this sounds exciting, we’d love to hear from you!
KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of meta-search brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Benefits and Perks
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Work from (almost) anywhere policy
Free lunch catering 2 days per week and all the snacks you need
Generous retirement plans
Universal paid parental leave
Public transportation subsidies
Bike leasing possibility
Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
Sport teams and in-house gym
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our stakeholders. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.