KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is seeking a hardworking Product Manager to join our product team! We are looking for an outstanding individual with expertise building innovative consumer products and thrives in an agile and data-driven environment.
You will help identify, define and deploy features and improvements that will deliver a phenomenal end-to-end travel experience for KAYAK’s millions of users. This role requires a proven understanding of consumer behavior and an ability to work closely with many teams to iterate on and prioritize features. The successful candidate will be an experienced communicator and multi-tasker, have a dedication to crafting thoughtful UX on both web and mobile platforms and be very comfortable using A/B experiments to test ideas. The candidate will combine strategic and operational skills to improve and grow our Hotels vertical.
In this role, you will:
- Define and own the roadmap for Stays product at KAYAK
- Work with cross-functional teams, as product and project manager, define specifications, and help launch features against realistic deadlines and goals
- Measure product performance and identification of key levers of improvement - including design and analysis of significant reports
- Identify gaps in functionality and content offerings and prioritize for development
- Communicate goals, progress, blockers and launch plans to key constituents across the KAYAK organization, including senior management
- Monitor competitive landscape and stay on top of the latest technology and capabilities across various platforms
Please apply if you have:
- At least 3+ years product management experience in consumer tech
- Specific experience in supporting and leading product strategy, including a demonstrated ability to cultivate products and drive to key decisions
- Good business judgment, BS/BA required, technical background strongly preferred, MBA or equivalent experience a strong plus.
- Strong analytical skills including a solid understanding of product testing methodologies.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills at all levels of an organization
- Ability to collaborate with teams across different cultures and timezones
- Knowledge of Hotels and Accommodations space a plus, but not required
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No Meeting Fridays
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Catered lunches twice a week
- Flexible hours
- Regular team events/excursions
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.