KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
As an SEO Analyst based in our Cambridge office, you’ll help us intensify our SEO initiatives globally and have a major impact on the shape and development of our products.
With access to a dedicated SEO development team, a dedicated SEO content team and a wider network of SEO product analysts and managers, you will collaborate with different partners in the company to help the KAYAK portfolio – including KAYAK Miami Beach hotel, plus brands including momondo, HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, SWOODOO, checkfelix and Mundi – develop and implement meaningful and impactful long-term SEO strategies with measurable results.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with your colleagues in the Portfolio SEO Analyst team to set and implement the SEO Product strategy across a growing number of dedicated hotel properties, as well as supporting brands that account for 100+ domains globally with 1-3 travel verticals in each.
- Have a core focus on the product! The creation, testing and improving of SEO page templates; optimizing and refining site architecture and internal linking; planning scalable content production strategies.
- Use proprietary and third-party tools to analyze opportunities, quantify performance and monitor competitors, suggesting tactical changes as a result of your observations.
- Find opportunities to continually test and iterate on landing page templates, modules and content to improve both user experience (e.g. conversion, bounce) and SERP performance (e.g. CTR, rankings).
- Own and be accountable for your projects and the tracking, monitoring and reporting of progress and results.
- Work with the SEO content team to ensure market projects and campaigns are optimized to support SEO where appropriate and to help find opportunities for micro-level content, campaigns and link strategies.
- Coordinate your efforts with colleagues across the global organization (e.g. Core Product, Marketing and Business Development).
Please apply if:
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in the SEO industry (preferably with an in-house team), other digital marketing experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree, or equivalent professional experience in the digital industry.
- A strategic understanding of large-scale SEO: projects that scale globally and bring measurable results.
- You monitor the latest developments in the SEO industry with a view to testing for yourself to establish validity and impact.
- Comprehensive understanding of significant search engine patents, notably the Random & Reasonable Surfer Models, and the logical extension and application of these to international, large-scale websites.
- Understanding of modern front-end markup (principally HTML and CSS).
- Excellent English verbal and written presentation skills.
- Excellent quantitative skills – fluency with numbers and data analysis is essential.
- Comfortable with responsibility, able to develop a project independently once goals are set.
- Fun, ethical teammate.
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.