KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
This role sits on our Global Communications team, with a specific focus on developing and implementing internal communications for People & Culture initiatives
In this role, you will:
- Create content for all People & Culture (HR) cyclical programs and internal channels, such as company newsletters, campaigns and communications materials
- Work with centers of excellence on the comms surrounding the launch of any projects / programs that need to be shared with the business (Learning & Development, Diversity & Inclusion, Programs, etc.)
- Maintain our internal intranet /communication pages with relevant content
- Create and manage People & Culture communication calendar
- Support internal meetings such as Town Halls, All-Hands
- Maintain external branding on sites - such as Glassdoor, LinkedIn - to attract talent
Please apply if:
- 3-5 years of in-house internal communications experience for a global organization
- Strong writing, editing and messaging skills
- Comfortable with change in a fast-paced data-driven environment
- Ability to collaborate with teams across the organization, proactively finding opportunities for programs, engagement and storytelling
- Ability to work independently and on several competing priorities with high attention to detail
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Note for Connecticut Residents: To receive estimated salary range information for this role pursuant to Connecticut's "An Act Concerning the Disclosure of Salary Range for a Vacant Position", email CTCareers@kayak.com. You must include the name of the position in your request.
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1