Our mission at KAYAK is to help people experience the world through travel, and provide the world’s favourite travel planning tools. With every query, KAYAK searches other sites to show travellers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages.
As an employee of KAYAK, join a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, momondo, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. KAYAK is an independently run subsidiary of Booking Holdings.
We are always searching for ways to make travel planning and trip management easier, we offer a variety of tools and features such as KAYAK Trips, Explore and Price Forecast and are constantly evolving our app, Facebook Messenger and Slack bots, Alexa skill and related A.I. innovations.
We are looking for a copywriter who loves crafting words together to create strong concepts, expressing our brands as outstanding identities across the APAC region, to engage our users.
Efficient and a meticulous editor-writer with a curiosity about copy —from email, to display ads, social media and brand campaign collateral. You are a superb writer with experience in brand marketing and content writing, understanding that tone is essential to overall brand communications and perception.
As an integral addition to our Marketing team partnering with brand marketing, digital design, content and PR to create campaign and marketing initiatives, that extend across a diverse set of markets and languages. This role will be pivotal in bringing campaigns to life in static banners, video and other emerging formats by narrating our regional and local campaigns.
- Build original, compelling and branded copy for products and services, online and offline to empower engagement and conversion.
- Partner cross-functionally to maintain a consistent consumer voice and lead local copywriting across APAC and global teams; including brand and communications, performance, engagement marketing, commercial/sales and various marketing and advertising initiatives.
- Understand user audiences and develop the consumer’s voice and build marketing copy for all channels, including email, display, mobile, paid search, social media, as well as online video
- Craft both direct response and awareness messaging depending on the channel strategies.
- Proactively iterate and improve existing copy; prioritising and maintaining historical creative assets, copy decks including A/B tests and results.
- 5+ years proven experience writing creative assets for a consumer tech or digital brand at an agency or in-house.
- Portfolio demonstrating your skills.
- Proficient English writing and verbal skills (Chinese written skills is desired).
- Coachable, pragmatic work ethic, delivering on high-end projects. Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment and collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience with using brand voice style guides, persuasive techniques and psychological approaches to copywriting.
- Proven experience with crafting clear, SEO-rich product copy, translating technical tools and services into consumer-friendly language that drives action.
Benefits & Perks:
- Work from "Almost" Anywhere! No minimum days are required in the office.
- Mental Health Well-being: 6 company paid therapy sessions, subscription to meditation app, wellbeing speaker series and resources.
- Annual Health and Wellness Reimbursement.
- 1 floating day off per year to celebrate your birthday or another occasion of your choice!
- Additional company sponsored holidays twice a year.
- Monthly catered office events.
- Learning and Development opportunities.
- Universal Paid Parental leave
Diversity and Inclusion:
We seek to have a workplace that reflects all of the communities we serve. We know that we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes with diverse teams. KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, perform job responsibilities, and receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.