KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join us in helping people experience the world? We are KAYAK, one of the most well-known brands in travel, and we’re looking for a PPC Analyst to join our Performance Marketing team in beautiful Berlin.
As a PPC Data Analyst, your mandate is simple: apply your PPC knowledge and data skills to leverage our massive travel and marketing data into knowledge and actionable insights. More specifically, you will work across multiple brands, regions, and verticals to review performance, identify trends and opportunities, quantify the impact of marketing actions, and research complex questions, all in the context of PPC advertising. This is a high-impact role, providing opportunities to advance your career while collaborating with talented colleagues across marketing, data science, and engineering.
Be bold. Love numbers. Win as one. These are our values. If they’re yours too, we’d love to hear from you!
- Analysing campaign performance and user journey signals to provide actionable recommendations for PPC Account Management teams
- Play a key role in defining PPC strategy by utilising data to find opportunities for marketing wins
- LTV analysis to allocate budget and hereby increase value of our massive PPC investment
- Visualising PPC performance by creating and optimising dashboards and reports to Account Management and Leadership Teams
- Investigating performance anomalies to identify root cause
- Serving as the data expert within PPC. Be the go-to for any analysis or research questions
- Collaborating with marketing, data science, and engineering colleagues to: design and implement experiments; collect and analyze performance data; identify trends and insights; improve in-house tooling, bidding, and creatives
Education, experience, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- Significant experience working in PPC/SEM advertising is required, with a strong analytical focus. The larger the campaigns, the better!
- Meticulous, with a love for numbers, analysis, and reporting. SQL and strong Excel skills required, with experience in Python, R, or data visualization tools (Tableau, QlikView, Data Studio, …) a plus but not necessary
- Determined and able to define their own research questions, build the analysis, and communicate results clearly to others
- Comfortable working with technical and non-technical colleagues alike, and communicating with customers at all levels of the organization. Able to cater their analysis to their audience
- Great teammate with no ego. Enjoys working with others to solve complex problems. Not above asking for help, admitting mistakes, or helping others
- Strong character. Knows that how we achieve things is just as important as what we
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget *
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies *
- Free German classes *
- Free Yoga classes *
- Free massages from Wellnow *
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
- Universal paid parental leave
(*paused due to COVID)
Diversity and Inclusion at KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.