KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We’re looking for an expert brand leader to join KAYAK’s hotels team. As the Global Brand Lead for KAYAK Hotels, you will work cross-functionally with global teams to own the strategic development of the KAYAK branded hotels portfolio. The ideal candidate will be a brand evangelist with a strong background in hospitality; and experience that spans both digital and physical endeavors.
If you’re excited about working in high growth environments and have the ability to work autonomously in an ever changing reality, we’d love to talk to you!
In this role, you will:
- Drive the strategic development of global brand positioning
- Lead overall marketing initiatives to drive revenue, improve market share, build brand loyalty and drive brand health.
- Partner closely with existing cross-functional KAYAK Hotels teams (Design, MRKT, PR) on creative development and execution.
- Provide full range of support to Sales, Operations and Field teams to open all new hotels
- Partner closely with Operations team to develop and activate brand experience standards including, but not limited to, brand service culture training & development
- Lead development and marketing of guest experience across all property amenities (F&B, spa, etc. as applicable)
- Responsible for tracking/reporting measurements of brand marketing campaigns to ensure effectiveness, usage and awareness using existing KYK support teams (MRKT measurement team)
- Develop and manage regular research and insight development on our brands
Please apply if:
- Proven track record in brand building, ideally in a modern hospitality setting (bonus points for F&B too); experienced in leading creative teams to excellence
- 10-15 years of relevant experience
- A multitasking wizard that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Incredible collaborator; has worked in highly matrixed leadership roles
- A design evangelist; is an advocate for design and creative thinking
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1