KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
As a Product Manager based in our Berlin office, you'll craft and implement a roadmap that delivers conversion rate optimisation (CRO) and new UX features.
Reporting to the SEO and SEM product teams, you will help us improve our conversion & monetization on our shared landing pages used by millions of users in 40+ markets every day. This person will work closely with design, localization, engineering, and other teams to conceptualize, design, and implement features that elegantly tackle our users’ problems.
Our team values risk-taking, allowing team members the responsibility to make informed high-impact business decisions based on data. The role offers phenomenal independence from the get-go, with access to a dedicated development team and a wider network of product analysts and managers to collaborate with to achieve large-scale business impact.
In this role, you will:
- Deliver a stellar product experience for millions of daily SEO & SEM users, optimizing their journey and conversion on millions of landing pages across multiple brands, verticals, locales and languages
- Lead conversion funnel optimization efforts by identifying and prioritizing user problems and needs found both on our landing pages and further down the booking funnel
- Plan, implement and analyse A/B/MV experiments at scale, from the ideation through to design, specification, development, statistical analysis and optimization
- Coordinate with Product Managers to ensure your improvements align with each channel’s requirements and goals, and be a key partner in any new landing pages or features - offering insight on how to best optimize them for conversion from the beginning
- Partner with vertical Product Manager teams and Commercial to establish and implement conversion improvements to the core product for SEO/SEM traffic
- Collaborate with our data engineers and other team members to constantly improve our in-house experimenting systems
Please apply if:
- You have proven experience in Conversion rate funnel optimization, with previous involvement with high traffic E-commerce sites.
- You are experienced in planning and implementing performance of A/B/MV tests, and possess excellent statistical analysis in order to measure and understand the results
- You quickly identify and understand key conversion rate optimization issues and work cross-functionally to speed up the hypothesis-to-solution implementation loop
- You are passionate about UX, monetization, growth, and conversion optimization, with extensive knowledge about standard methodologies in these areas
- Proven understanding of online marketing and personal experience of working with and converting SEO and/or SEM traffic
- Experienced with web analysis tools such as Google Analytics, Google Optimize, Optimizely or other A/B tools
- You have a win-as-one demeanor and are able to work with multiple partners ers across all levels of the business (and time zones) to achieve common goals
- You understand how to align product opportunities with business goals and support that with thoughtful decisions and clear communication
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and are confident in your ability to write clear and well-thought-out product requirements
Benefits and Perks
- 6 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Annual education budget *
- Free lunch catering three days per week
- Public transportation subsidies *
- Free German classes *
- Free Yoga classes *
- Free massages from Wellnow *
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
- Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
- Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
- Flexible hours
- In-house gym facilities
- Universal paid parental leave
(*paused due to COVID)
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members.
OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.