Are you ready to take the next step in your career and join us in helping people experience the world? We are KAYAK, one of the most well-known brands in travel, and we’re looking for a Metasearch Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team in beautiful Cambridge, MA.
As a Metasearch Marketing Manager, your directive is simple: grow our brand by using Metasearch partners like Google Hotel Ads, Trivago, and TripAdvisor. Our budgets are large but our ambitions are even larger, and so you will play a lead role in growing our accounts, managing our performance, and implementing our Metasearch marketing strategy globally. This is a high-impact role, providing opportunities to advance your career while collaborating with dedicated colleagues across marketing, data science, and engineering.
Be bold. Love numbers. Win as one. These are our values. If they’re yours too, we’d love to hear from you!
- Manage Metasearch marketing day-to-day, and grow our investment (particularly on Google Hotel Ads, Trivago, and TripAdvisor) in all markets while achieving ROAS objectives
- Serve as the subject matter expert for all things Metasearch within Performance Marketing
- Use your experience and knowledge to help define (and then implement) our Metasearch strategy and best practices, achieving our ambition of having best-in-class marketing with global reach
- Collaborate with marketing, data science, and engineering colleagues to: design and implement experiments; collect and analyze performance data; identify trends and insights; improve in-house tooling and bidding
- Launch Metasearch marketing campaigns for new markets, verticals, and partners
- Manage partners at all levels of the organization, maintaining clear communication with team members
Education, experience, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing Metasearch or Search Engine marketing campaigns. The larger the campaigns, the better!
- Demonstrable experience optimizing paid traffic toward volume or ROAS goals with budget or ROAS constraints
- Meticulous, with a love for numbers, analysis, and reporting. Excel skills required, but SQL knowledge a plus
- Motivated and self-starter. Able to build their own insights and ideas, communicate them clearly to others, define a plan of action, and see it through to completion
- Team player with no ego. Enjoys working with others to solve complex problems. Not above asking for help, admitting mistakes, or helping others
- Strong character. Knows that how we achieve things is just as important as what we achieve
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions.
KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world’s leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
- 4 weeks paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Generous retirement plans
- Awesome health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- No stupid meetings
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly catered lunches*
- Flexible hours and WFO/WFH policy
- Free massages from a professional massage therapist*
- Regular team events/excursions*
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.