KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel!
We are looking for a highly experienced, creative and skilled Creative Director who will be overseeing our content production team, leading and managing creative work for KAYAK LATAM and KMedia. KMedia is KAYAK's internal creative agency that helps partners with creative campaigns. KMedia works with travel partners such as Destination Tourism Organizations, Airlines, Hotels and Car Rentals across markets.
Together with the Brand Marketing team you will be developing creative concepts and campaigns, speaking publicly to internal stakeholders as well as partners and being responsible for the production and post-production process making sure that what is crafted is best in class, new-thinking and makes an impact.
We seek a person with 10-15 years of demonstrated ability in the creative industry, preferably from the agency side. This role is based in our Miami Office but will work cross-functionally with the regional brand marketing and commercial teams, and will report to our VP & GM, Latin America. Traveling may be a part of your role as you will be on location steering exciting video content projects and securing the quality of the content produced as well as doing stakeholder management.
Creativity and flawless execution are the key pillars for this role!
KAYAK is seeking an experienced Creative Director to lead our creative development and production for KAYAK LATAM. You will be responsible for leading and developing campaigns, working closely with regional brand team, and identifying new opportunities to grow brand awareness as well as lead monetization projects through KMedia. This is an opportunity to help both our brand team and our partners build outstanding campaigns.
In this role, you will:
- Lead KAYAK LATAM Creative development - Lead the design direction and execution of KAYAK LATAM’s brand design system
- Lead KAYAK Media (monetized projects) creative development
- Build outstanding marketing campaigns for KAYAK LATAM and KAYAK Media Clients.
- Identify new opportunities for collaborations with our partners
- Develop initiatives to meet and exceed quarterly and yearly revenue and brand awareness goals
- Cross-functional work with regional commercial and marketing teams
- Lead day-to-day project and production process
- Identify the right set of assets and corresponding content to build stronger campaigns
- Help craft our tone of voice and ensure it is followed throughout campaigns
Please apply if:
- 10+ years of validated ability in an Art Director or Creative Director role
- Experience leading creative work and supervising creative teams and agencies.
- Hands-on producer experience: Experience producing larger scale productions like TV commercials and OOH
- Significant experience in professional, commercial writing
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills – be able to convey ideas - conceptual thinking and creative strategy
- Proficient in English and Spanish written and verbal communication skills. Proficiency in Portuguese is a strong plus.
- A good crafter, quick-acting but a perfectionist.
- Strong project management and mentor abilities
- Comfortable multitasking to ensure deadlines are met
- Portfolio of work
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We seek to have a workplace that reflects all of the varied communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1