Would you like to join our amazing journey of helping people experience the world?
We are looking for a world-class App Acquisition Manager to join our newly established App Acquisition Team in our beautiful Copenhagen Office. Your role is straight forward: help us to grow some of the strongest and most exciting travel brands in the world: KAYAK, momondo, HotelsCombined, Cheapflights, checkfelix, mundi and SWOODOO. All this, by joining one of the most sophisticated and dynamic online marketing teams in the world.
Working as App Acquisition Manager, you will own and drive a significant share of our app acquisition activities, manage budgets and play a vital role in defining our overall app acquisition strategy. You will lead innovative projects that will have a global impact and be responsible for one of the most crucial channels to ensure that we meet our ambitious targets. You love to work with numbers, have an eye for details and possess excellent project management skills. This is a role that has a huge impact for the company. It will give you the opportunity to collaborate and learn from a wide range of teams across marketing, analytics and product, enabling you to take your career to the next level. This position refers to the Senior Director, App Acquisition, based in Copenhagen.
- Manage paid and organic app acquisition activities, both in terms of account, budget sizes and project management.
- Drive paid acquisition activities, and continuously work on identifying new ways of growing our presence on paid channels like ASA, UAC, Facebook Ads
- Launch new accounts, campaigns and channels based on the app acquisition roadmap.
- Execute A/B tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaigns.
- Find opportunities and execute on our App Store Optimization strategy
- Work with cross-functional teams including product, localization, brand marketing, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within paid, organic and owned acquisition to drive business objectives.
- Keep up with the latest app acquisition trends and platform features.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Be a vital part of defining best practices, processes and developing our suite of in-house and 3rd party marketing tools
- Add value as part of a small dedicated app acquisition team based in Copenhagen and Berlin within a globally distributed team of online marketing professionals.
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience managing performance-based app marketing campaigns
- Highly analytical approach for analysis and reporting, Microsoft Excel skills required
- Extensive experience in optimizing towards CTR, CPC, CPA or ROAS goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other
- Experience with ASO and organic app growth
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a great teammate
- Be proactive and have the ability and motivation to own a project from start to finish
- Excellent optimization skills
- Fluency in English
At KAYAK we help millions of travelers around the globe make confident travel decisions. KAYAK searches other sites to show travelers the information they need to find the right flights, hotels, rental cars and vacation packages and is the world's leading travel search engine.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other's strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
KAYAK is part of Booking Holdings Inc. and operates sites in more than 60 countries and territories.
Benefits and Perks
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Generous retirement plans
Annual education budget *
Free lunch catering three days per week *
Public transportation subsidies *
Free German classes *
Free Yoga classes *
Free massages from Wellnow *
No stupid meetings
Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc
Regular team events and volunteering opportunities
Sport teams (Football, Volleyball, Basketball)
In-house gym facilities
Universal paid parental leave
* currently paused due to COVID
Diversity and Inclusion at OpenTable/ KAYAK
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more innovative ideas, products, services, and better business outcomes for our partners. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.