KAYAK, part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ: BKNG), is the world’s leading travel search engine. With billions of queries across our platforms, we help people find their perfect flight, stay, rental car, cruise, or vacation package. We’re also transforming the in-travel experience with our app and new accommodation software. For more information, visit www.KAYAK.com.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK's portfolio of metasearch brands including Swoodoo, checkfelix, momondo, Cheapflights, Mundi and HotelsCombined. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each others strengths and insights. Together, we're able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
We are currently seeking an Ad Operations Account Manager to manage client campaigns on KAYAK. The position will help to grow our Latin America customer base within airline, hotel, car and vacation clients/companies. This position will be based in our Miami office. Candidates should have proven KPI delivery and account ownership experience within the world of digital media. This person will be working closely with the Commercial and Account Manager team and will be an integral part of the growing Latin American team for KAYAK.
In this role, you will:
- Ownership of the implementation process and performance for each client campaign;
- Analyze, track and optimize campaigns to meet client objectives;
- Up-sell & grow the clients under your management to achieve Commercial quarterly OKRs;
- Collaborate closely with team members to build and maintain relationships with clients;
- Clearly communicate the progress of campaigns to clients and internal stakeholders;
- Identify opportunities for account growth across all verticals and products;
- Responsible for reporting, campaign tracking and optimization, up-selling, KPI achievements, billing and customer satisfaction.
Please apply if:
- 3-5 years of experience in managing advertising accounts or comparable experience
- Language: Proficient in English and Spanish required, Portuguese is a plus
- Consistent track record of exceeding client expectations with outstanding account management
- Solid understanding of online media industry and analytical ability
- Good sense of humor and loves working in an unstructured, fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail
- Shown experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick Campaign Manager, Atlas Solutions, Mediaplex, etc)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- BA/BS degree with a strong academic record
- Validated experience with Google Analytics & Salesforce
- Generous paid vacation
- Day off on your birthday
- Company matched retirement plans
- Health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Headspace Subscription
- Drinks, coffee, snacks, games etc.
- Weekly Catered Lunches
- Free massages from professional massage therapists
- Universal Paid Parental Leave
Diversity and Inclusion
We aspire to have a workplace that reflects all of the diverse communities we serve. We know that when we have diverse teams we produce more creative ideas, products, and better outcomes for our team members. OpenTable/KAYAK is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome and encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply for roles on our team. Whoever you are, just be you.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform job responsibilities, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
#LI - BB1